Dated: August 26, 2022
IPBlock.com (the “Website” or “Site”) and IPBlock software (the “Software”), or collectively IPBlock Service (the “Service”, “Content”) is the property of IPBlock.com (“IPBlock”), all rights reserved. By using the Service, the user (“You”) signify Your assent to these Terms and Conditions. If You do not agree with any of the below Terms or Conditions, You are prohibited from using the Service. IPBlock reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions from this terms at any time. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of changes to these terms means You accept these changes.
1. Service contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information. Unless otherwise noted, all Content within the Service is the sole and exclusive property of IPBlock.
2. No Duplication or Redistribution: Material contained in the Service may not be duplicated or redistributed without the prior written consent of IPBlock.
3. No Modification: You will not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part, found within the Service. You agree that all rights to the Service, Content and any derivative work will remain with IPBlock.com. You will download copyrighted Content solely for Your personal use as intended by IPBlock, but will make no other use of the Content without the express written permission of IPBlock. You will not make any changes to any Content that You are permitted to download under this agreement, and in particular You will not reverse engineer or alter any of the Software or Content. You agree that You do not acquire any ownership rights in any downloaded Software or Content.
4. Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless IPBlock (and any of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, agents, third party content providers, and licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents) from and against all claims, liability, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of Your use of the Services or Your breach of any provision of this agreement. IPBlock reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by You. You will cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim.
5. Applicable Law/Jurisdiction: You agree that the laws of the State of Florida, excluding its conflicts-of-law rules, shall govern these Terms and Conditions. Please note that Your use of the Service may be subject to other local, state, national, and international laws. You expressly agree that this Agreement shall be governed by and construed with the substantive and procedural rules of the State of Florida applicable to agreements entered into and wholly performed therein, without reference to the principals of conflicts of laws. The courts sitting in Miami-Dade County, Florida shall have exclusive jurisdiction over this Agreement and the parties hereto hereby consent to personal jurisdiction in the State of Florida and waive any and all objections to venue being placed in Miami-Dade County in connection with any dispute arising from this Agreement and including any claim involving IPBlock or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers and content providers. IPBlock controls and operates the Service from its offices in the United States of America. IPBlock does not represent that materials within the Service are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access the Service from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
6. No Agency or Joint Venture: This Agreement shall not be deemed to create a partnership or joint venture, and neither party is the other's agent, partner, employee, or representative.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY IPBLOCK “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL IPBLOCK BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Any inquiries concerning these Terms and Conditions of Use should be directed to: